What is "Reflexology-Plus™"?
Reflexology-Plus™ is a 360 Hour Reflexology Certification Program.
- Patricia M. Barrance, P00127, is an approved
provider of Continuing Education with the American Reflexology
Certification Board, ARCB.
- Approved by the American Commission for Accreditation of Reflexology Education and Training, ACARET.
- Approved by the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals, ABMP.
- The program meets the requirements of the Professional Licensure
Bureau, Iowa Department of Public Health, Iowa Massage Board Chapter
132, section 133.3b
- Approved for CEU’s for Massage Therapy Part B.
What is "Reflexology"?
The effectiveness of
reflexology is recognized worldwide by various national health institutions and
the public at large as a distinct complementary practice within the holistic
Reflexology is a protocol of manual techniques, such as
thumb and finger-walking, hook and backup and rotating-on-a-point, applied to
specific reflex areas predominantly on the feet and hands. These techniques stimulate the complex neural
pathways linking body systems, supporting the body’s efforts to function
What are Healing Touch and Reiki?
Touch and Reiki are energy based therapeutic approaches to healing.
They use touch to influence the energy field and energy centers of the
client, affecting their physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
health and well being.
Why would I need Reflexology?
- Reflexology reduces stress and tension.
- Relieves pain.
- Eliminates harmful toxins.
- Promotes utilization of a healthy diet.
- Assists in the healing of sports injuries.
- Assists in the healing of post-operative surgery.
- Can reduce medication, which will be monitored and adjusted by your physician.
- Good health maintenance.
- Revitalizes and feels fantastic.